Apr 24, 2019
Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Destination Wedding
Caity & Z did their destination wedding at the Majestic Elegance Resort in Punta Cana right. Four days of laughing on the beach, foam parties, late night cocktails, pool side hangs with epic floats, and all the tacos everyone’s heart desired. Plus it gave all off their New England guests to escape the cold and bask in the Caribbean sun!
Some of my favorite highlight moments included:
- Their epic rehearsal dinner where we all did shots of a local liquor and danced to drums
- When Caity gave Z special cuff links with their dogs faces on them. Z started crying when he read the letter she gave him with the cufflinks and said to me “This girl is perfect” witnessing that brought tears to my eyes
- Watching my good friend Ashley put the veil she wore at her wedding in Caity’s hair
- The tequila shots that every guest was required to take before the ceremony started
- When the groomsmen “found” a van and a baguette 😉
- The heart felt speeches
- The epic dance party which ended with everyone jumping in the pool
- Waking up at sunrise to take day after photos around the resort
Over the 4 days I was there capturing their celebration I took over 9,000 photos and below are my favorites! Thank you so much C + Z for trusting me and making me feel like part of your I Do Crew!